Wholesale Industrial Glycerol 95% Supplier
Wholesale Industrial Glycerol 95% Supplier Online. Glycerine Glycerol 80% 99.5% 99.7% industrial USP food grade.
(1) In foods and beverages, glycerol serves as a humectant, solvent, and sweetener, and may help preserve foods. It is also used as filler in commercially prepared low-fat foods, and as a thickening agent in liqueurs
(2) Glycerol is also used to manufacture mono- and di-glycerides for use as emulsifiers, as well as polyglycerol esters going into shortenings and margarine.
(3) Inorganic synthesis, glycerol is used as a readily available prochiral building block.
(4) It is also used as an antifreeze, plasticizer, and in the manufacture of dynamite, cosmetics, liquid soaps,
inks, and lubricants.
Name: Glycerine or Glycerol
Purity: 80% 99.5% 99.7%
Application: Industrial, food, medicine, etc.
Glycerine is widely used in chemistry, paint industry, textile and dyeing, and foods, as a hygroscopic agent and sugar substitute. Crude Glycerine 80% is generated from Oleochemicals factory, light brown color, 80% min.A dark brown viscous liquid derived from trans-esterification of crude palm oil.
|English synonyms:||Emery 912;Glycerol;Glycerin USP;glycerin(mist);Glycerin, anhydrous;Glycerin, synthetic;glycerin,anhydrous;glycerin,synthetic|
|melting point||20 °C(lit.)|
|boiling point||290 °C|
|purpose||As a basic organic chemical raw material, it is widely used in medicine, food, daily chemical, textile, papermaking, paint and other industries.
Water-retaining agents (for bread and cake); carrier solvents (for spices, pigments, non-water-soluble preservatives, etc.); thickeners (for beverages, wine preparation, etc.); plasticizers (candy, dessert, meat products); sweeteners.
Crude glycerin 80% Specification
Superior Quality Crude Glycerine with Glycerol >85%
- Parameter Method Specs Result
- Glycerol Content Titration 85% 87.1%
- Water Karl Fischer 5% 3.1%
- Ash Furnace 10% 7.4%
- Matter of Non-Glycerol (MONG) 3.5% 2.4%
- Methanol Content GC 1% 0.3%
Normal Quality Crude Glycerine with Glycerol >80%
- Parameter Method Typical Result
- Glycerol Content Titration 80.1%
- Water Karl Fischer 13.1%
- Ash Furnace 5.9%
- Matter of Non-Glycerol (MONG) 1.0%
- Methanol GC 0.04%
- Salt Content as NaCl Titration 2.4%
The material is shipped in flexitanks each containing